Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day of Nothingness and the Will to Keep Going

Today...nothing happened. Nothing exciting. Nothing to report on. What do you do with days of nothingness?

I mean I got up, went to work, came home for lunch, went back to work, dinner, groceries, and now I am staring at a blank page trying to figure out what to write about.

Work was work. I did work. I wrote articles for work. I answered phones and did my filing. It was the same thing just like all other days.

Dinner was fun. My crazy family and I went to a place call Shakra's for subs. OMG YUMMY! Once we were nice and full I thought then would be a safe time to go to the supermarket and do shopping for the week.

I'm sure you can relate what it is like to go grocery shopping on an empty stomach. You get way too much food and still have nothing to eat the next day.

Other than that, nothing has been going on. At times like this I am grateful there is nothing earth shattering happening, my world isn't completely falling down around me, but it also makes me sad that nothing is actually happening.

I have realized that I cannot blog every day. I need time between posts to think; therefore, I will go to posting twice a week. Wednesdays and Saturdays. That seems perfect. So until Saturday, I hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...