Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year and I've Been Hiding in WoW

Happy New Year Everyone! Welcome to 2014...a year of changes and growth. I hope wonderful things for everyone that reads this and their loved ones.

I've been hiding out in World of Warcraft for the last couple weeks. Trying to get a break from all the things going on and being depressed during the holidays. It was great playing with my hubby and spending some time with him. It has been the one thing that I have enjoyed over the last couple weeks.

Time to get on track with all the changes coming along. We are planning on accomplishing a lot this year, but waiting for the first step to get going. Oh well, that will come...in the meantime, this is what I have planned.

Starting tomorrow, take a picture or a couple pictures of something every day to learn more about how to take pictures. I want to learn photography so if you have any suggestions for blogs, websites or books I should read, please let me know.

I'm also going to work on a book I started a while back and try to complete it by June. More on that as it progresses so no spoilers here just yet.

I'm also starting to do more soul searching and meditation. On Wednesday I will be going to a meditation class / group to meet some new people and hopefully get on the path to finding myself again.

Finally I have to get more active. The constant rain has been hindering me from going outside much, but hopefully things will clear up here soon and I can get my hubby out there with me moving around.

That's about it...so any suggestions you all may have, please share! And what are your goals for 2014? I'd love to hear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...